Recovering the password for your BSNL dataone broadband connection is fairly simple if you have choosed the PPPoE method of connection and your password is already stored in the modem or router.
I am using a Belkin G series wireless router. I’ll explain the method to recover the password for belkin g wirless router and the same method can be applied to any modems.
1) Connect to your modem, for belkin from internet explorer or firefox goto 192.168.2.1
2) You should be knowing the modem password, otherwise you cannot proceed. Login to your modem
3) Choose connectivity -> PPPoE
4) You will see the login information. Right click and view frame source.
5) CTRL+ F and search for “ISP_Password_Conf”. Near to password fields try n locate value=”your password”
Eg: <input NAME=”ISP_Password_Conf”TYPE=”Password”maxlength=63 size=15 value=”bsnl password“></td>
For rest of the modems the modem url will be 192.168.1.1 and the default username/password can be admin/admin