Posted byon 24th, 2008
From January 1st you can only E-file your VAT returns in Kerala. The E-Filing can be done Online or at any Akshaya Learning Centers in Kerala for free.
How to E-file VAT Returns?
- Visit www.keralataxes.in
Click on the Icon which reads E-File and you would be Directed to a login Page.
- Login With your Credentials
Usernames for all TINs are already created. You have to collect the password from respective Deputy Commissioner’s Office. In case you forgot the password you can write to
- Once you Login you would get a screen like Below. Press ok.
- Once you are inside the E-filing section after Login you have the Option to file your returns. Upload relevant supporting documents etc.
- Enter your Return details, Purchase/ Sales Bill Details Etc.
- Once done, Take Print out of Return and Acknowledgment.
- Head to Revenue Department Office and get the Acknowledgment Sealed.
More Detailed Guide to File your VAT Returns can be found here
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!