If you are an online banking customer with sbi (OnlineSbi), an in case you might have forgotten your profile password. At first go it might seem it to be a pain to reset your profile password as you may have to go to the branch where your account is and then submit the form along with the “Reset request Number”. What a long procedure. Actually things can be done by means of a phone call.
Things can be done in much a simpler way!
- Click on the forgot password
- Reset the password. Generate the request number which starts with “P”.
- Call up your Branch and give them the “P” Number
- Get the Thumbs up from them
- Login next time, you will be asked to choose your new password.
For those people who have their accounts with HAL Bangalore, the number to Dial is 25943236.
Just posted this because i wasted lot of months thinking, i have to go and submit the form in the branch office to get the things done and actually took just a minute to get the things done over phone.
It always, the right information can save a lot of your time and your effort. I hope this turns useful for atleast some People.