These days lots of Malayalam blogs are coming up. For a new comer it’s not easy to type in malayalam. So im listing out some sources here on where you can type in english and get the words converted to malayalam.
English to Malayalam Convertors
- Google Indic – “When it’s from google its good” if you are one such person, this is a pretty nice convertor. You can type in English and accordingly Malayalam will be shown on the screen. Eg: Namaskaram will be shown in Malayalam.
- Malayalam ONline – Similar to Google Indic. Some people find it the best! Give it a try and let me know your view.
- Ilamozhi – Another English to Malayalam Convertor Online.
- Download Varamozhi Offline – Writing your Malayalam Blog might become easy if you have it downloaded.It’s the offline version of Malayalam Online.
- Mozhi Keymap – How to Guide
- Vishalon Malayalam Type Pad
- Deepika Malayalam
If you have more resources please do drop a comment out here.